Terms and Conditions
- Contest organizer: FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc (“Organizer”).
- Contest subject: The Organizer announces competition titled ‘Peak 456 Activities ‘Contest, which will be conducted through the Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/peak456_milk/ and Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/Peak456)of the Peak 456 Milk brand.
- This contest is open to all citizens of Nigeria age 4-6 years of age and above, whose parents/guardians are users of the Internet. Participants are eligible only if they have a valid address in Nigeria.
All entries will be checked by the contest administrator. Any report or comment of participants which has abusive, defamatory or in any way offensive content and rumours for the Organizer or any natural or legal person and any reference offending the good morals or legality, at the sole and absolute discretion of the Organizer, will be excluded from the Contest. The Organizer has also the ability to exclude any Contest participant performing malicious actions in this Contest.
- Exclusion of participants:
The employees of Friesland Campina WAMCO Nigeria Plc and supporting agencies and their immediate families and spouses are excluded from the Contest. Any participation by these persons in the Contest in violation of this term shall be considered automatically void.
- Activation duration: The contest will run from August 9th,2019 until August 15th,2019. All entries received outside the Contest period shall be automatically disqualified.
- How to participate in the Contest:
- Download the homophones activity sheet from Peak 456 website.
- Take a snapshot of completed “Homophones” activity sheet (page 2) done by your 4-6yr old child.
- The activity sheet must have the child’s name on it and the child MUST be age 4-6yrs old.
- Upload the snapshot on social media and use the hashtag #Peak456Kids
Multiple entries are not allowed either of the same or different Facebook/ Instagram name would be disqualified if detected.
The submission of these data takes place entirely at the responsibility of the participants and is a statement of participation in the Contest and an acceptance of these terms and conditions. The file the Organizer will keep with the participants’ information will constitute conclusive evidence regarding the participation in the Contest and the validity of such participation, in accordance with the term no 8 below. By entering the Contest, the participants declare that they accept explicitly and unconditionally the messaging (via Facebook and email) and the phone informing by the Organizer and also it represents consent to the use of their personal data submitted in the contest of this competition.
- Prizes: The Contest prizes are personalized, and the winners do not have the right to exchange them with money or something else or offset them with other offers or another Contest’s prizes in the future.
FrieslandCampina reserves the right to upload videos submitted on the Peak 456 competition and other partner brand’s social media platforms.
- Winners: Only the first 20 people to submit in line with the guidelines as stated in the T&C and other means officially adopted by the organizers will be selected as winners.
- Winners will be announced on the Peak 456’s Social Media Platforms on the following after completion of the competition:
August 15th, 2019
- Participation validity: As “valid participation” is considered any participation in the Contest for which the following are cumulative:- Submitted in accordance with the procedure described in terms above.
– Is not a product of illegal technical influences or general fraud or unfair interference of the participant or other person, at the discretion of the Organizer.
– Does not offend good morals.
- Announcement – Receipt of prizes: Winners will be announced as noted above. The winners, when they see their name, will have to send a private message to the Peak 456 Facebook page mentioning their full name, a phone number and an email address, in which they can be reached. Friesland Campina WAMCO Nigeria Plc will contact the winners within the next 5 working days. If a winner fails to appear or refuses the prize, it will be transferred to the substitute winner and if the substitute winner fails to appear or refuses the prize too, it will be automatically returned to the Organizer. The winners will receive their prizes and participate in the competition using a government issued identity card.
Submission of entries does not guarantee an endorsement as an ambassador by the Peak 456 brand.
- Participants are required to act lawfully and within the context of good morals. The participation in this Contest implies the explicit and unconditional consent of the participants for entry of personal data, which will be kept on a file by the Organizer for the purposes of this promotion and for the required time for the purpose. Participants provide the explicit consent and authorization to the Organizer for the promotion’s and its results exposure, including the identity of the winners, through the radio/TV and through the printed and electronic press or the internet, without paying any fees or compensations. Thus, the Organizer reserves the right to use and publish the winners’ names and images and might use any news item relating to this promotion for advertising purposes and the participation in this Contest automatically provides the consent and assignment of the necessary copyright free. Also, the Organizer may communicate with the participants if necessary, during the Contest period or after the end of the Contest.
- The Contest participants by entering their participation explicitly accept these terms and conditions as essential and are solely responsible for the registration of their real data and their participation in the Contest. The participants may not lay any responsibility on the Contest’s Organizer for the validity of entries, the validity of the selection and anything related to the conducted Contest, as this is a promotion. Also, the Organizer will not be liable of any interruption or problem during the transaction of the Contest due to a malfunctioning of the website/blog. The participation in this Contest requires the contestants’ access on the internet by their own technical resources and costs and does not create any rights against the Organizer or his property, including the intellectual and industrial property.
- After the end of the Contests and the distribution of the prizes, as mentioned above, any obligation of the Organizer towards the Contests participants ceases to exist.
By participating in this Contest, we assume that you have read and understood the Terms & Conditions of the Contest.