- 4 pieces of sweet potato (Cooked)
- 800g of chicken breast (cooked)
- 1 Egg (Raw)
- 1 tablespoon of Peak 456
- Salt to taste (optional)
- A pinch of ground pepper and cinnamon powder
- 1 cup of wheat flour
- Pour in the cooked potatoes, chicken, raw egg, Peak 456, salt, ground pepper, cinnamon powder and wheat flour into a bowl and mash together.
- Add a little water and roll the mash into balls then press flat to become patties.
- Place pan on heat and add the vegetable oil to heat up.
- Dip the patties into flour and fry both sides till golden brown
Definitely stealing some concepts here