- 1 cup of multipurpose flour
- 2 tablespoons of Peak 456
- 1 fried sausage
- Shredded carrots
- 1 egg
- ½ tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Pour in your Peak 456, flour, baking powder and egg into a bowl and pour in ½ cup of water to form a batter
- Place pan on heat and add the vegetable oil and allow to heat up.
- Pour in the batter gradually and flip till it’s golden brown on both sides
- Take the Pancake off the heat and place on a plate.
- On one side of the pancake, spread mayonnaise and add the shredded carrots and sausage
- Fold over to make a wrap and secure wrap with a food pin
- Serve warm