- 200g spaghetti pasta
- 100g beef (cooked)
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- A pinch of garlic powder and ground pepper
- Some diced carrots, sweet corn and green peas
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons of Peak 456
- Parboil the pasta, drain the water and set aside.
- Place your pan on heat and pour in the oil to heat up.
- Stir fry the diced beef, carrots, and green peas with your spices for 1 minute.
- Pour the parboiled pasta into the stir fry and mix properly.
- Dissolve Peak 456 in water and pour into your pasta and leave to cook for 40 seconds.
- Check for taste and serve.